Coupon for $50.00 onboard credit from Disney Club!

VondaP

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is old news or not, but I received issue No. 11 from the Disney Magic Club yesterday (I do not have the credit card). There are some coupons on the back and one of them is for a $50.00 onboard credit. It gives a booking code to use. It is valid for 3, 4, and 7 night sailings commencing on April 6 through May 26, 2002 (excludes sail dates departing April 13, 14, 18, 2002). 7 night land and sea vacations with the land portion on April 4 to May 23 (excludes April 11 and 14th). They list the usual limitations. It does state that the offer is per stateroom. Subject to availibility. The number they give to call is 800-432-9137. You will have to give your membership number.

Vonda

Thanks for posting this, Vonda, it is FINALLY something that Disney Club is giving to cruisers! We did have a post about it but it was lost and yours has all the info. :)

I already booked my cruise- before the credit was offered. I sail on the Wonder 1 week from today (January 24th). I was wondering if I call the Disney Club and give them my ID # can I still get the onboard credit ?
Bari

Bari, no, the valid dates for the offer are 3, 4, and 7 night sailings commencing on April 6 through May 26, 2002 (excludes sail dates departing April 13, 14, 18, 2002). 7 night land and sea vacations with the land portion on April 4 to May 23 (excludes April 11 and 14th).

Your cruise is not eligible, sorry!

Thank you for your speedy reply - you saved me from an embarrasing phone call. Glad you guys are back up and running- I'm totally addicted to this site and really missed you these last few days. Thanks again for helping me take my first successful cruise- one week from today and counting.........
Bari

I hope this "trial" offer will be continued. We will be cruising in Dec. and would like nothing better than an additional $50 of shipboard credit!

The cost for the first year membership is $39.99 - if I join now, will I be able to get the credit for our 4/20 cruise - 2 cabins at $50 each would be great! Also, can it be combined with the castaway club credit and/or the springtime magic promo?

Anyone know for sure?
:)

If you did not include a Disney Club number on your Dreams reservation then they were not able to check for you, so Juliet25 just e-mail your agent with your DC number and they will contact DCL for you.

Jody, I'm not sure it's combinable with Castaway Club -- typically it is not, these days. If I talk to DCL today I'll find out for sure. :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest