Coupon codes for Hershey/Dutch Wonderland Combo?

bigmama67

DIS Veteran
Anyone know about one? The total for our trip will be $208.75...not bad for a day at each park plus the preview nights but it never hurts to look around. Thanks!

There is coupons for individual tickets, but not the combo ticket. $2 off Dutch is easy to find. $10 off Hershey is easy, but Hershey tickets are best purchased at giant Food Stores. More than $10 off each.

Parking is free at Dutch. I think is it 12 at Hershey. I am season ticket holder so I park free and forget the park price. Your 2 year old will LOVE Dutch. The best park EVER for under 5 year olds. Shaded. Pleasant. Compact. Little lines. Water park area included. Round of mini golf included. I literally take my 2 kids there at LEAST once per week. We could go daily and be happy. Thomas show. Divers. Just the best place outside of Diz for little ones, IMO. If you staying in the central PA area a few days also consider Cherry Crest Adventure Farms, Lake Tobias, Hands on House, and Monkey Joes (Camp Hill location).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter