Coupon books at rest areas?

minnie1012

DIS Veteran
Hi We are driving to Disney in a few weeks so we need to stay over one night on the way down. Someone told me that they have coupon books in the different states that hotel discounts in them. Are they just at the "Welcome centers" or at all rest stops along 95 within that state?

Thanks

We travel 95 ALOT!! My mother and brother live in NH, we go to D.C. quite often, and live in Savannah, GA. Do you have an idea of where about you want to stay? We have probably stayed at over 50 different hotels in the last 15 years, and the answer to your question is, those discount books can be found at state run rest stops as well as bigger truck stops and gas stations off of RT.95. We have some terrific memories at some of the hotels along Rt95. Let us know.

Check out www.roomsaver.com They are one of the travel books that you pick up. If you have an idea where you want to stay, you can check out the coupons ahead of time and even print them out. Have a safe trip!

They're sometimes at McD's and other spots along the highway or near favorite tourist areas. A few years back we were gonna stay at a run of the mill hotel along 192, but kari wasn't quite 21 yet. They asked for ID and turned us away, took a look in the book and stayed at the Ramada that was right next door for like 5$ more (and thankfully they didn't check ID.)

It makes it a lot easier to use one of those books rather than trying to pre-plan how far you're gonna make it in one day. Once you've made the drive a few times, then you could go for prebooking online.

Thanks! We are hoping to make it to South Carolina. We are driving from NJ with a 13 month old and 5 1/2 year old so we aren't sure how many stops we'll need to make. I wanted to maybe stay somewhere that included a quick breakfast so we wouldn't have to waste time eating at a restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter