Counter Service - Quick snack on the Dream

magictrickboy71

Father of 2 Princesses!!!
Howdy Everyone,

Is it just me or did I just miss the information about the quick service & counter service type dining on the Dream. It didn't seem like there was any place to grab a snack or quick bite like there is on the Magic & Wonder, Goofy's Galley & the Pizza place. I really hope there is because my whole family loves just grabbing a snack while by the pool.

Also is there any info on a soda station and ice cream station.

These are question my whole family had.

Thanks,
Frank:wizard:

From the DCL website:

After working up an appetite, swing by a Quick Service restaurant—Flo's Café—that sits relatively close, next to Donald's Pool. It is themed after the Disney animated feature film, Cars, and is actually comprised of several food stations, each with its own name: Doc Hudson's Grill, Luigi's Pizza and Fillmore's Favorites. In addition, there is a smoothie bar called Eye Scream Treats, themed after Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc., and an ice cream station called Frozone Treats, themed after the character Frozone from the Disney animated film, The Incredibles. Please note that food and beverages are not allowed in the pools or whirlpool spas.

When you click on the Dream link, click on "Pools" and then its part of the description under either the Donald Pool or Mickey Pool! :thumbsup2

And yes, I need a vacation too...our 2010 Med cruise seems too far away! :rotfl:

Cabanas would also work. It's in the same location at Topsiders but offers stations. On the DCL website it's described as an upscale food court so I'm sure you could find quite a few interesting things there. I know that sushi was specifically mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter