Could we get all media reponses in one thread

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I am finding it difficult to keep up with the responses from media and where to post comments. They get lost in threads.

So can we have a sticky of what is on line and where to make comments

But at the same time allowing the original thread to be posted so people can respond to it.

When the post was announce about the fairies site the please go comment thread was lost.

Hope this makes sense. Maybe more people would start posting. It is kind of sad the amount not posting comments to these places.

People if a door is open share the stories. The more stories on a new reports the most interest.

Even if it is as simple as thanks you for posting this story I really want VMK to stay open.

Thanks

Not really merged to one- but ONE person pull all the shared links to all the media sites and articles mentioned in all the posts in ONE thread that is stickied- that we don't all respond to.

Still have the individual threads for discussion but someone pull all the information from all the threads to be in one spot-

Aengus mentioned earlier that he was going to need someone to show him where to post after his video was done...

We need a thread that is updated as information becomes available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter