Could tomorrow be the day??

hoops1978

Earning My Ears
The long wait is coming to an end. Our DVC was sent to ROFR on Sept 14th and from this board I hear that Tuesdays are judgment day so it would have to be tomorrow right? Cant wait to get this going!!

Yes i hope to get good news tomorrow as well! Have a loaded BCV contract that was sent sep 11. And they are always scary, have lost ROFR before! Good luck!

Right there with you and hope tomorrow is the day! Waiting on two, one as the seller, one as the buyer.

I'm waiting on a small add on contract that went to ROFR on Sept 10th...that's 28 days today and no word yet. They have 30 officially so I have to hear one way or another by thursday . Fingers crossed !

We're waiting on our second contract for BLT.

It was sent on 9/9 so I thought we might hear today.

With the government shutdown (hubby gov't employee) I suddenly don't mind the delay :rotfl:

Just heard about an hour ago from the timeshare store that we passed ROFR!! Closing documents coming within 10 days.
Sent to ROFR on 9/14. Heard today 10-8.
Very exciting.

I'm waiting on a small add on contract that went to ROFR on Sept 10th...that's 28 days today and no word yet. They have 30 officially so I have to hear one way or another by thursday . Fingers crossed !

Heard about an hour ago from TSS that we passed :) Life is better with more points :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter