Could I Get Some Shopping Advice?

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
Whenever I go to America, I do huge amounts of shopping, but never seem to actually buy anything. I think it's because I spend all my time wandering into random shops, and it takes me 10 minutes to work out that the clothes are too expensive, don't go above a size 6, or are all just really ugly.

So this time I'm going to strategise, and hopefully some of you here can help me. Where do you all get your clothes from? Which shops have stylish clothes, that are fairly reasonably priced? What are the best department stores? And what should I avoid?

If anyone has any advice whatsoever, I'd be really, really grateful. Many thanks! :)

Well, I know I get all of my clothes from American Eagle or Express. American Eagle is more reasonably priced then Express. But then again they are two completely different types of clothing. AE is more sporty and trendy and Express is more dressy, work type clothes. I also believe im a little biased, because I am an employee of American Eagle! Hope this helps!!

Jess

Well, where are you headed in over here? American Eagle is great, a cheaper version of Abercrombie, and the clothes are cuter. There is always Gap and I really like the store J. Crew. Again, if I knew where you are going while here, it might make this question a little easier to be answered!

Jessie :banana: :wave:

Thanks for the tips, I'll bear it all in mind! :)

I'm going to be in LA, Las Vegas and San Diego. (Although I think the only shopping I'll be doing in LA will involve buying huge amounts of tat with the Disney logo on :teeth: ) 5 weeks today!! :banana:

The most popular stores in my age group (17) seem to be American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, and Express. If you want fancier clothes try Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, they are very pricey but have some nice stuff! Good Luck :)

I love Abercrombie, American Eagle, Express, Hollister and random shops.
My favorite store ever is H&M but they are only an East Coast chain so you couldn't shop them on the west coast :(

I like Express, the Limited, American Eagle and H&M. Macy's also has some cute stuff in the juniors department as well!

Thanks for the advice everyone! :) I've written all of this down, so hopefully I'll be coming back with huge amounts of stuff this trip.

Keep it coming!

Cute clothing stores in San Diego and LA area are Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Referance, Hollister, and American Eagle. You will be able to find those stores in any mall in SD or LA.

Urban Outfitters, though I know they have stores in London, and I love Anthropologie (but it's really expensive).

Try looking online at the stores you want to visit to get an idea of what you want to buy and how much you're going to spend.

Good luck, have fun + welcome to the states! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter