• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costumes for pirate party?

260.jpg

Yup, plenty of adults dress up! Our costumes were partly homemade, partly from clearance racks, and partly repurposed from Renaissance Fair outfits. The boot toppers were from an ebay theatrical supply store, and the really bad jewelry was from the last chance JCPenney sale.

June08CastawayCay053.jpg

This was our family during Pirate night on the Wonder Jan 6-10/08pirate:

n564195544_2067487_7775.jpg

We had a great time! I cant wait till we get to do it again!!:cheer2:

I thought I had read that DCL was doing away with giving out the bandanas at dinner on Pirate Night. Can anyone confirm on deny this that has cruise this month?
Thanks,

From what I have read they always give out bandanas at pirate night dinner

We found on the 4-night cruise, not very many people dressed up for pirate night, but we did and we had a blast. We got many compliments from staff and many passengers saying the wished they had dressed up.
105006.jpg

You guys look great! You must be very talented to have made those. I didn't make ours although I had to sew some extra fabric onto my skirt as it was too short otherwise.

Thank you for the wonderful compliment! :) I had my vest made for me but I hand sewed my dress and hubby's vest. His shirt was bought on Ebay and his pants are actually pj bottoms that I added a couple buttons to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter