Costume wings for MNSSHP-2017

Mermaid Olivia

Earning My Ears
Just found out a few days ago that I will be able to go to MNSSHP for the first time ever this fall! I've already gotten my costume together, and will be dressing as the old-school version of Elliot from Pete's Dragon! I purchased these wings from Etsy to wear with my costume, and after re-reading the costume guidelines for the umpteenth time, I'm now worried that a CM might question allowing me to wear them. The guidelines state that examples of acceptable accessories include "transparent wings". These aren't see-through like many fairy wings, but they are pretty small and fit close to my body, so not really any risk of hitting anyone. Also, they have no sharp edges since they are made from felt. In looking up MNSSHP photos, I have seen many pictures of adults wearing wings that are not see through as part of Tinkerbell costumes and Buzz Lightyear costumes. Can someone who has actually been to the party let me know if these will be okay based on what you have seen? I really can not imagine them not letting me wear them, since I figure what they are looking out for is excessively huge wings that could hit people and hurt someone. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4125.jpg
    IMG_4125.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter