• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costs and plannning involved with a small (2 people) private dinner at WDW

4orm

DIS Veteran
Hi! I've read about people having special planned dinner parties and whatnot at WDW and was thinking of having a special dinner for 2 for our wedding anniversary. Where can these take place? I was thinking a picnic style...No entertainment would be required but having the setup and a server would be great. Anyone ever do this? What type of $$$$ am I looking at? Thanks so much!

I would start at the resort you are staying at. Or call WDW dining.

Kae

Do you know which resort you'll be staying at yet? I would think that this type of set up is probably easiest at a deluxe resort and can probably be done through private dining if it's only for 2 people. That might be your least expensive option also.

As Kae mentioned, you probably want to start at your resort or you can call private dining at 407-824-2474 and see what your options are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter