Costco water?

ash-n-brensmom

DIS Veteran
Anyone notice the water at Costco has changed? I ordered two years ago and I swear two weeks ago I checked and they still had the same kind...now I look and it's like $13 for a case of 24 bottles?!!! What? Am I doing something wrong?

Looks like they raised the price. But it's still a case of spring water shipped free for the equivalent cost of about six bottles of Disney's Dasani tap water.

yes, this happened a few days ago. Boo! I was also going to order next week, now I think we will cab to Hess station and get some soda and water. THey took the brands off the page that were 7 bucks for 24 bottles, ordered those in september worked out great, just not gonna spring 12 something for a 4 day trip..

op our countdowns are the same and also staying at pop! have fun....i read that a cab to beach club is 6 minute drive and a hess station is inbetween pop and beach club, also there is one across the street from downtown disney that you can walk to..or if you have a car they have decent prices on water and pop.

Yes I noticed that too, the bottles looked smaller to me as well. I ordered through Staples instead.

Yeah, that WAS a great deal (24 bottles for $7 and it included delivery!) Maybe Costco was losing money on the deal. UPS probably charged alot for such a heavy package. I ordered 2 cases in February and it was great.

Next time I'm going to order my water from Garden Grocer (along with my groceries).

i know i could look this up...but how much is staples water and do you pay for shipping? thanks

looked up Staples and they have a great price on water, but charge $10 for shipping...my husband wants to do Garden Grocer now...but upon reflection, and consulting our itinerary:surfweb:, I realize we will be at DTD on our arrival day. I will let him decide whether he wants to carry a case of water back on the bus or not?:love2:

That's totally cool about us being at Pop at the same time!! Maybe we will see you at the pool!! I will be the one with the big grin cause I'm at Disney!!;)

Am I doing something wrong? Signed up for the rewards card, and added it to my purchase, but the shipping is still there?

Am I doing something wrong? Signed up for the rewards card, and added it to my purchase, but the shipping is still there?

Sorry, I didn't realize that I am a premier member so that's why I get free delivery. You can get free delivery on orders that are $50, so if you needed to order something like ink cartridges anyways, then that would qualify you for free delivery. They must have changed the policy, because all Staples rewards members used to get free delivery.

I got an email from Amazon today saying they are now selling food. I looked and they have 24 backs of nestle bottled water for $6.76, they also sell chips, and soda, but in bigger packages than we need. But this seems like a new viable water option, and Amazon is free shipping w/ orders over $25!

We went ahead and did Garden Grocer...got some snacks, breakfast foods and water and a cooler...spent a little more than I would have if I brought these snacks, but hey it's a vacation..this way, it gets delivered when and where we want and with no hassle. Thanks for all the responses!!!!
Love DIS!!!!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter