Costco Turkey & Swiss Rolls...?

AKL_Megs

DIS Veteran
I am talking about the turkey & swiss rolls that come in the large tray...

800px-KS_turkey_%26_swiss_rollers.jpg

If you have ever had them, can you give me your opinions, please? Are they good? Bad? Tolerable?

I think they are pretty good ... I have served them a few times as a side item at BBQ's, casual parties, etc., and my guests have enjoyed them too ... I also like the cranberry/cream cheese spread (I think that's what it is) they use on them ... :)

I found them to be very bland in taste.

We like them!

I think they are pretty good ... I have served them a few times as a side item at BBQ's, casual parties, etc., and my guests have enjoyed them too ... I also like the cranberry/cream cheese spread (I think that's what it is) they use on them ... :)

Two out of three! :thumbsup2

And DianeV... Hello neighbor! How did your basement fare during the storms? Any flooding?

I actually rarely will eat turkey out because I am super picky about the brand/variety and don't even like swiss cheese, and I have found these to be fine to eat. Like a PP said, they're pretty bland and I like them.

They're not for you to eat, right? You know the listeria and being pregnant and all that.

I have never eaten them from Costco, but they look yummy!

They are fine. I've had them a few times. I don't ever "crave" them or anything but they work okay when you need to feed a lot of people.

They're not for you to eat, right? You know the listeria and being pregnant and all that.

Not every OB/GYN tells you to avoid deli meat. Mind doesn't. The risk of listeria from deli meat is really rare.

I really like them and don't think they are too bland at all. They have great flavor and the cranberry makes it really tasty. I've served them many times and had lot's of positive feedback.
If it helps at all, Costco has very high standards in regards to the quality of their food items.

[/QUOTE]
They look yummy and it says smoked/cooked chicken so it seems like you can? Let me know?!

I like them, and would happily eat them if that was what was offered. They wouldn't be my first choice on a buffet though. They taste good but certainly aren't zippy - but I wouldn't expect a turkey sandwich to be.

Last edited:
They are pretty good. I like to add mustard to mine because the spread is a little too sweet for me and the mustard evens it out for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter