Costco ? not water related!

Duckyiam71

DIS Veteran
Has anybody purchased a Costco gift basket? They have some really nice ones and was thinking of having one delivered for Father's Day while on vacation. This is much cheaper than using Disneyflorist and I am aware they are not Disney related. Thanks for any help.

I purchased multiple gifts from Costco online for Christmas. 3 were gift baskets.

The 2 food gift baskets were fabulous and delivered as promised, with out any problems.

The third gift basket was an assortment of organic hand care products, that looked fabulous in the picture. It was delivered 4 days after Christmas, with out notice or explanation. I contacted Costco, they gave me some shipping credit. Then I found out that it was delivered frozen solid (to Denver CO). I contacted them again, because I was unhappy and concerned if the product was still good. They said it should be and dismissed the situation. I admit that I was dissappointed in that purchase.

We ordered one for DMIL and DFIL and it was really nice. We got it in plenty of time for christmas as well! DMIL raved about how nice the basket was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter