Costco member offer

Thanks for this info...I can save $800! However, do you know the cancellation fee? For the choice of room, I did not choose the non refundable room (which cost me around $300 more)...but one part of the site shows I can get a full refund up to 5 days prior, however, if I click on the cancellation fee button, it shows I would only get 50% if I cancel.

I think your talking about this, which is odd, as the room I selected is refundable, however at the very end at the payment screen, the what I need to cancel button this is what comes up.

Thanks for this info...I can save $800! However, do you know the cancellation fee? For the choice of room, I did not choose the non refundable room (which cost me around $300 more)...but one part of the site shows I can get a full refund up to 5 days prior, however, if I click on the cancellation fee button, it shows I would only get 50% if I cancel.
So I think it's the actual park tickets..I messed around with my reservation and put a 3 day single ticket and the rate changed to 30% of the total..check Disney ticket prices for that time and it's around the same amount..I'm guessing some Costco fees are part of the non refunable

Yes, if you book room only with a rental car, you only have to put a small amount down, and it's all refundable up to a certain date. If there are tickets with the package, it works differently. I had reserved Swan back in January, then switched over to staying on property with an AP discount, so I cancelled the Costco reservation and got a full refund. I want to say it was $100? To get the Costco rate I had to book a rental car since I didn't need tickets.

A few years ago I had to cancel a COSTCO Dohin ticket package. The % was really just an estimate Costco refunded the hotel but not the tickets. Costco didn't breakdown hotel and tickets. The nonrefundable cost, the cost of the tickets was a few dollars less then the UT cost for the same tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!