Costco gift card and final balance

erinfarber

Mouseketeer
If you book your cruise through Costco, can you use Costco gift cards torwards the final balance?

Unfortunately, you can't. You won't receive your Costco gift cards until a couple of weeks after you've returned from your cruise.

Unfortunately, you can't. You won't receive your Costco gift cards until a couple of weeks after you've returned from your cruise.

OP may already have Costco gift cards they received as a Christmas gift, birthday gift, etc. I'm not sure if they can be used toward a cruise. I'd be interesting in hearing if they can!

OP may already have Costco gift cards they received as a Christmas gift, birthday gift, etc. I'm not sure if they can be used toward a cruise. I'd be interesting in hearing if they can!

That was exactly why I was asking. I have a few costco gift cards that were given to me for Christmas. It did not occur to me to mention I was not referring to the Costco gift card you receive after the cruise has been completed. I guess I will try and call costco and see what they say. I will post their reply.

I just called Costco. They will not allow you to use Costco gift cards torwards the purchase of the cruise. I also asked if it was an option to pay in cash at costco. They do not allow this either, they accept credit card transactions only. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter