Cost of resort photo shoot

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Hi! I sheduled my resort shoot today. The CM told me that the entire cost was $149... and that I would get a photo CD with permission to copy at Walmart etc. I get the idea that some people are paying $99 to preorder a CD then $75 for the photo shoot. What is the advantage of this extra cost if the $25 photo shoot is no longer available? What am I missing?

We just did the photo shoot at the Poly on October 15th. I did purchase the photo cd in advance for $99. That cd gives you all your photopass pictures that you have taken in the parks. I showed them my receipt for this and only had to pay $75 for the resort photo fee. I received a second cd for this with all my pictures on it from the resort photo shoot. They also gave me the photo pass card they used so when I got home I pulled them up online and added them to my original cd that I paid $99 for. I know it sounds confusing. I paid $175 total and have all my pictures together from the whole vacation and was able to go in and edit them all and add borders and signatures to them, which is really nice. I was very pleased with the pictures too, we did have a few that weren't so good but the bulk of them turned out good and with the disney website enhancements they are fantastic. Hope this helps you out.

I pre-purchased the Photopass CD because the confirmation comes with on offer for the resort photo shoot to only cost $25 instead of $75. You can find more info about this on the Resort Photo Session FAQ thread which is a sticky at the top of this forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter