Cost for Boma?

SnowWtch

DIS Veteran
What is the usual cost per adult at Boma? I saw it listed as $30.99 on allears.net but is that with the holiday pricing or before holiday pricing? I'm trying to come up with a budget for food for my early December trip and we wanted to try here.

Breakfast (Updated: 05/09)
Entree/Main Course

Breakfast Buffet Offering (Adult: age 10 and up) - Wake up to the Boma Breakfast Buffet. Themed marketplace offering mouth-watering American and African fare. Our Kenyan coffee brews from 7:30am until 11am. Enjoy over 45 different items including: Fresh Fruits, African Pastries, Omelets, Pancakes, French Toast, Scrambled Eggs, Pap, and corned beef Boboti, also featuring wonderful Carved breakfast ham and cured pork loin - $16.99 *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner (Updated: 05/09)
Entree/Main Course

Evening Buffet Offering (Adult: ages 10 and up) - Join us between 5pm and 10 p.m. Monday-Thursday and from 4:30pm to 10pm Friday-Sunday to enjoy the 60 different offerings available, which includes: Traditional Mealie Bread, Desserts, authentic African soups and stews, fresh salads, roasted salmon, and wood-roasted meats. Signature items may include: Market inspired fresh seafood, Durban-spiced roasted chicken, Spit-fired prime rib and a vast array of vegetarian offerings. - $26.99 *

According to allears.net, tax and gratuity are not included in the price listed, however, $30.88 would be correct for a price of $28.99 plus 6.5% tax, which is the sales tax in Florida. And I highly recommend Boma; it's a must-do for me! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter