Coscto Prices for Southern California attractions

dletz

DIS Veteran
I was in Costco today, and decided to write down all the prices for the tickets they sell. These are from my local costco in Yorba Linda/Anaheim (not sure as sometimes they refer to this area as one and other times as the other, CA. There is a closer Costco to Disneyland (although this one isn't too far away) They may sell different things or have different prices (but I doubt it, although my costco charges more for holiday cards than any other area costco.

Legoland adult 33.49, savings of 8.46
Legoland Child or Senior 28.49 savings of 7.46

San Diego Zoo adult 24.99 child 14.99

Sand Diego Wild Animal Park Adult 19.99 child 14.99

Regal Theaters (includes edwards theaters) 6.99

Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom Season pass 29.99 Combo Ticket 14.99

Universal Studios 2 admissions for 68.00

City Pass for Chicago Adult 42.99 child 34.99
City Pass for New York City Adult 42.99 Child 29.99
City Pass for San Francisco Adult 34.99 Child 27.99
City Pass for Seattle Adult 34.99 Child 23.99

Wild Rivers Adult 16.79 child 12.99

They were also selling the Souther California Resident Play 4 pass for $20 off, but that expired the end of next month.

I've heard other people mention being able to buy the Southern California City Pass at their costco, but I'm guessing they don't sell it here in So Cal.

Donna

When I was at my Costco here in San Diego they had a DL offer for SoCal residents that was good through January 2004

The only prices that looked like they were only for so cal residents were the DL ones. Also I made a mistake on the expiration, I meant last month (Meaning June 30th). I went on the 1st of July so maybe they hadn't updated it. Also the play 4 pass expired on June 30th. Next time I go I'll try to check and see if they have a new Disneyland Offer.

By the way, I was just checking to see if the pay 4 was valid or if there were any other So Cal offers, and I found out that in addition to selling 1 day park hopper tickets, they also have a So Cal one day park hopper ticket (only about a $8 savings per ticket but still)

FYI, I just called the Costco in Garden Grove and the guy there said they have Legoland tickets. You just go to the register and ask for them there. He said the Legoland tickets are for anybody, not just So. Cal. residents (sorry, I did not ask about the other tickets).

Thanks you guys for the tips! We will buy our Legoland tickets from Costco since we will be staying only a couple of blocks away!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter