Coronado Springs-Which Section?

Tnkrbl2199

I love WDW
Hi!
We are going to WDW in May 2004 for 5 days after 8 days in the Caribbean for our honeymoon. We have stayed at CSR before (for our 2002 trip) and loved it! We want to stay there again for this trip but we aren't sure which section to request this time. We picked Ranchos last time and it was great! We would like to stay somewhere different within CSR this trip. We didn't care for the look and theme of the Cabanas section, but we thought the Casitas looked fun.
My question is should we request the Casitas this time, or stay at the Ranchos again? Which buildings are the best in Casitas? For those of you who have stayed in both, what did you like/dislike?
Thanks!!!:)

We just got back last week from a wonderful stay at CSR. I had it in my head from seeing the resort in person that I wanted to stay in Casitas so that is what I requested. They had our room ready when we got there but it was a ground level room (bldg 3) and on the corner so all the conference goers passed by our door the next morning. We loved the room but wanted a more quiet stay so we requested to move to Ranchos. THere was hardly anyone staying back there and it was unbelievably quiet. We loved it! I still think the casitas are my favorite but next time I will request a top floor room and one of the buildings further in the back. So if you want a change try casitas just ask for a top floor room! Before we moved to Ranchos we asked for bldg 5 casitas but they had it closed. I guess there wasn't enough people staying at the resort and they probably only have enough housekeeping employees for the other sections..:confused: You know Disney......they have it down to a science!

Regarding the Casitas section of CSR-has anyone stayed there that can comment on the location, which buildings were best, etc?
Thanks!!

We stayed in Castias 5 for our Jan 2001 trip and it was a fabulous location. We had a first floor room (kind bed) overlooking the lake. It was very beautiful. It was quiet back there as well and we were pretty close to a bus stop (3 mins), the main pool (4 mins) and it was not too far over to the food court (6-7 mins).

We really loved CSR and we would love to go back there again. :)

I know the poster said they didn't like the Cabana's, but they are my favorite section. Cabanas 8 was a short walk from the main building and the main pool.

If choosing between the Casitas and Rancho's (I've stayed in both) I prefered the Ranchos. I think I was in 7B - it was very close to the main pool and close to a bus stop. It was the first section of Ranchos, the next building over was a Cabana. I thought it was a good location, a bit of a hike to the main building, but it was the closest of the Rancho buildings to the main building.

I liked the Casitas ( I think we were in Bldg 5) because the quiet pool is so big. Plus I just liked the look of the Casitas. We also stayed in the Cabanas, but I still liked the Casitas better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter