Coronado Springs Resort

grodgers49

Mouseketeer
Reaching out to you who have stayed at Coronado Springs Resort and are familiar with layout, which area would you suggest we try to stay in? Please help us understand why it is the best for you.

If you want to be close to the main areas, request a room in the Casitas. You may also want to look at the Gran Destino tower that opened the other day - amazing!

My favorite is Casitas. I like the decor more than the other sections, plus it is closer to the main building. However, now with the bridges it should not matter that much anymore. We are going back in Nov. and staying in the tower for the first time, so I can't wait to see how we like it compared to Casitas.

....just got back [very early Sunday morning] from the Gran Destino Towers.....one word: INCREDIBLE!

enhance

If you want to be close to the main building then Casitas but if you want to be close to the first bus stop then Ranchos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!