Coronado Springs Resort Room Choices

Lizboo

Travel Nut
We will be staying at this resort for the first time this September for our 10th wedding anniversary (we don't have kids). I know there are 3 different sections to this resort and I know that the king size beds are limited. Which section should we request? I have seen some posts that even mention specific room numbers, but since I have never been there, how would I know what to choose and how can I better my chances of a king size bed?

I would appreciate any help.

Basically it works like this.

Right now you have a request for the KING BED. At CSR that level of room costs extra. Are you paying the extra? If you are, you should get it.

If you're not paying the extra, you may not get it no matter what you do.

Knox

We stayed there on our Honeymoon in 1998 -- I don't think it was even a year old yet! The food court was wonderful. We had a king size bed (but it came with a handicapped bathroom setup). We were in a "Cabana". The walk to the bus stop was just across the parking lot (about a 45 second walk). The walk to the sundries shop and Pepper Market was a tad longer...around the buildings, along the promenade, over the bridge -- but we LOVED it. Especially at night with all the lights glistening off the water. It was really pretty.
Congrats!! and have a magical time!!

There are only 124 king rooms out of 1921 rooms. The king rooms are spread out in all the villages. Many of them have some type of handicap accessibility, i.e., lower bed, shower stall instead of a tub.

Here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool and is also a smoking optional building.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a. best rancho building

Casita 2 & 3 has great courtyard and lion fountain views but you will have a good walk to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building.

WOW! Thanks for all the info. We got lots of good advice. Thanks again:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter