Coronado Springs or POR?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ForeverJ, Dec 8, 2018.

?

Coronado or POR?

1. Coronado

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. POR

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. ForeverJ

ForeverJ Earning My Ears

Hi everyone! I'm trying to decide which resort would be best for my friend and I? We have a few reservations at Disney Springs which makes POR tempting, but we love the refurbished rooms at Coronado Springs. Does any know what the buses are like at either resort to the parks? What would you choose?!

2. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Have you seen the refurbished rooms at POR?

Almost identical. Each resort has 4 stops within the resort. Neither one is better or worse than the other.

Whichever theme I liked best.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. MCC Retired

MCC Retired Mouseketeer

With that big ugly Tower Building now at Coronado , it is Port Orleans Riverside ,with it's boat to Disney Springs, for us .

cindyfan likes this.
  5. cindyfan

cindyfan DIS Veteran

YEP!! agree!
    No real difference in buses.
    CSR was years ago our favorite.... Not anymore!
    Now.... Love POR! Love the atmosphere/theming, love the boat to Disney Springs, love the food court, love the cast members!

dansdad likes this.
  6. Laura's Dad

Laura's Dad DIS Veteran

We have stayed at both. We were not impressed with Coronado Springs. The renovate room was nice, but getting to our room was like trying to navigate a maze, especially from the elevators. We stayed in the Casitas in order to get a refurbished room. We much prefer the ambience at Riverside. If you want some evening entertainment, check out Bob Jackson's show. You will really like the boat ride to Disney Springs. I recommend www.portorleans.org for more information. Andre Wiley is a frequent poster to the DISBoards and he does a great PO fan page.

dansdad likes this.
  7. DisneyArkie

DisneyArkie Mouseketeer

Whichever theme I liked best.[/QUOTE]

Is this a secret because you didn’t answer the question... or are you saying your preferred theming changes?