Coronado or POR?

• Coronado

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POR

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

ForeverJ

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm trying to decide which resort would be best for my friend and I? We have a few reservations at Disney Springs which makes POR tempting, but we love the refurbished rooms at Coronado Springs. Does any know what the buses are like at either resort to the parks? What would you choose?!

Hi everyone! I'm trying to decide which resort would be best for my friend and I? We have a few reservations at Disney Springs which makes POR tempting, but we love the refurbished rooms at Coronado Springs.

Have you seen the refurbished rooms at POR?

Does any know what the buses are like at either resort to the parks?

Almost identical. Each resort has 4 stops within the resort. Neither one is better or worse than the other.

What would you choose?!

Whichever theme I liked best.

With that big ugly Tower Building now at Coronado , it is Port Orleans Riverside ,with it's boat to Disney Springs, for us .

With that big ugly Tower Building now at Coronado , it is Port Orleans Riverside ,with it's boat to Disney Springs, for us .
YEP!! agree!
No real difference in buses.
CSR was years ago our favorite.... Not anymore!
Now.... Love POR! Love the atmosphere/theming, love the boat to Disney Springs, love the food court, love the cast members!

We have stayed at both. We were not impressed with Coronado Springs. The renovate room was nice, but getting to our room was like trying to navigate a maze, especially from the elevators. We stayed in the Casitas in order to get a refurbished room. We much prefer the ambience at Riverside. If you want some evening entertainment, check out Bob Jackson's show. You will really like the boat ride to Disney Springs. I recommend www.portorleans.org for more information. Andre Wiley is a frequent poster to the DISBoards and he does a great PO fan page.

Whichever theme I liked best.[/QUOTE]

Is this a secret because you didn’t answer the question... or are you saying your preferred theming changes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter