Coronado Springs... A Hidden Gem

I like CSR more than some of the Deluxes. I've stayed in every section too, so it's not like I was just spoiled by always having the most convenient location.

I eat at Rix's when staying here. The menu isn't vast, but it gets the job done. We love treating ourselves to the gelato too. We've actually visited CSR, when staying elsewhere, just for the gelato and a walk around the lake.

I was looking at this resort, when planning my family stay, I had seen somewhere about it being under refurbishment, any ideas how loud it possibly is? Or what is being done?
All rooms are being refurbished with redesigned bathrooms, laminate floors, and new furniture.

They are also constructing a large tower building.

@Disney Mom 7272 - Ranchos 7A or Cabanas 8A

I loved our trip to CS.

It felt quite deluxey and the old Pepper Market all you can eat for a QS credit was great. I miss that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter