Coronado Resort Rooms

All moderates have a fridge in the room. No microwave. There is a microwave you can use at the Pepper Market.

Last year I stayed at Coronado Springs. Microwaves do not come standard in the rooms, only a refrigerator. I decided to call room service and ask them for a microwave. They indeed have them (based upon availabilty) They brought it to my room by my request. There was No Service Charge for the microwave. I had it Free to use for my 10 Night Stay. Just ask them, to bring you one. You could use the microwave by Pepper Market if you do not need it often. Perhaps you can put a request in your reservation for a microwave, then one can be brought to your room upon check-in??? Coronado Springs is such a beautiful resort. I am going again with my family this August.:) :) :) :) :)

Last year I stayed at Coronado Springs. Microwaves do not come standard in the rooms, only a refrigerator. I decided to call room service and ask them for a microwave. They indeed have them (based upon availabilty) They brought it to my room by my request. There was No Service Charge for the microwave. I had it Free to use for my 10 Night Stay. Just ask them, to bring you one. You could use the microwave by Pepper Market if you do not need it often. Perhaps you can put a request in your reservation for a microwave, then one can be brought to your room upon check-in??? Coronado Springs is such a beautiful resort. I am going again with my family this August.:) :) :) :) :)
Good to know, thanks!

Buzz - Your website info for Coronado Springs is GREAT. Last year I viewed your site and decided that it was by far the most beautiful Moderate Resort in it's class. I went to the Deluxe Resorts too and I thought Coronado Springs was indeed one of the most beautiful resorts and the very best value for the $$$. The resort offers guests so many extras and ammenities too. Thank you Buzz:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: !

Buzz - Your website info for Coronado Springs is GREAT. Last year I viewed your site and decided that it was by far the most beautiful Moderate Resort in it's class. I went to the Deluxe Resorts too and I thought Coronado Springs was indeed one of the most beautiful resorts and the very best value for the $$$. The resort offers guests so many extras and ammenities too. Thank you Buzz:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: !
Thanks for the feedback and I agree with you, for what you get and the cost, CSR is a great choice in the mod category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter