Cornish Hen at BoG?

I actually had it last night!

It was pretty decent. The potatoes and asparagus were roasted perfectly . The hen was a tad overcooked and I do mean tad...could very well be to my taste. I would definitely order again. The bread was served hot with salted butter which was delish!

I think the part that was tough was that we only had butter knives and not a sharp knife to cut that or my daughter's steak. But I take blame as I did not ask for one. Service was very quick which I wanted to keep quick as it was our travel day and my daughter looked ready to fall asleep at the table.

I also did not order any wine but thought it was great that when I told our server that they were ground breakers in MK, her very quick reply was that we were actually in France....very clever!

I do have pics but unfortunately they are still on my camera. It was a very nice presentation though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter