Corbin Bleu to perform th final High School Musical on tour...

mrshindig

Mouseketeer
According to DLRP Magic Corbin Bleu will be visiting this coming monday and performing in the final High School Musical on tour. Pretty cool to see Disneyland Resort Paris getting a high profile visit

Ok im here having a heart attack.
Im in love with Corbin Bleu...

Im having the urge to go there just for the day to see him, any more info please let me know.

Taken from DLRP Magic dot com.

In what seems like a rather dangerous publicity stunt, Disneyland Resort Paris have taken the initative to announce Corbin’s appearance in advance via their official 15th Anniversary Blog. Seeing the startling commotion from fans young and old when the High School Musical 2 stars appeared at London’s O2 Arena last month, they’d better be preparing for a record day at Walt Disney Studios Park.

Corbin won’t simply be making a single appearance for the cameras this time either, oh no. According to the blog, he was due to spend a few hours at the resort (and no doubt the Disney Channel Television Studios which are located within Walt Disney Studios) on 15th October to publicise the premiere of High School Musical 2 in France. But, that’s just not good enough for a cool guy like Corbin.

Instead, guests at the park will be able to see him stroll the park, star in the parade and even appear in 2007’s final performance of High School Musical On Tour…

Hope i haven't broken any rules posting it like this....... wasn't sure how to do the Quote thingy!!!

sorry guys lol im just corbin bleu obsessed and was gutted he wasnt here for the UK promotion of HSM 2, does anyone know how much a day pass and travel on eurostar wud cost lol. Desperation but yes i am desperate lol

it's £32 for a one park day pass or £56 for a 2 Park one day hopper. Eurostar would be around £80............ you wouldn't just go for the day would you?!?!?!

the little mermaid83

i will come with you !!!!! lol :banana:

he is sooo talented :love:

you dont live to far from me either :rotfl2:

wow another corbin fan.....

i thought i was the only one lol

I really want to go....

If i just needed another proof i am old...........i didnt know who he is either lol - well now i know ;)

lmaoooooooooo, i wish i was his girlfriend but i think id be cradle snatchin as he is only 18 and im 24 lol (god emma is getting carried away now lol)

lmaoooooooooo, i wish i was his girlfriend but i think id be cradle snatchin as he is only 18 and im 24 lol (god emma is getting carried away now lol)

And this means because i am 45 i could be his and YOUR mother - and your daughter's grandmother :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: OMG OMG OMG lol

I'm not even that old, but I haven't got a clue of who he is.... Can someone maybe fill me in here... And please don't go: WHAT??? you don't know him??? cause no I don't...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter