Coranado springs or caribian beach resort?

dream2011

Mouseketeer
I need help deciding which resort is best for my family?!?! It will be my husband our 9 year old daughter and myself. This is our first time at the resorts we usually do Disney cruise. My main concern is the pool and ease of moving around the area.
Thanks Cathy

Both resorts have lovely pools. I know that you have already received info regarding pool depths, slide info and the use of flotation devices.

Not sure what you mean by moving around the area? Do you mean bus transportation from the resorts, bus transportation within the resorts, or walking distances between various parts of the resorts?

The best way to determine which resort is best suited to your family is to look at each of the resort specific threads. There are lots of photos as well as detailed descriptions there. Those are also the places to post questions that are specific to each resort.

Good luck with your quest. I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever resort you select. I could give you my pick of the 2 resorts, but since my preferences may not be anywhere close to yours, it really isn't helpful IMO.

We much preferred CBR to CSR.

As far as transport goes, both have buses that circle the property as an internal shuttle. CBR is a lot more walking friendly to get to the pool & restaurants than CSR (unless you're way out in like Trinidad South.

CSR has amazing bus service and the pool/slide is better for a 9yr old I think

I was looking at the same comparison. We have DVC points that are currently allocated into the Disney Collection. While I think our family (3 adults) would prefer the theming of CBR, those rooms have 2 full beds, vs CSR which has 2 queens. If it were just my DH and myself, I'd be ok with sleeping in the two full beds, but with DD18 someone (ME) will have to share a bed so CSR wins because of the queen beds.

I'm with CSR even though I've never stayed there. My husband and I prefer queen beds over full size.

As much as I like the theme of CBR, the queen beds at CSR swayed our decision to stay there next month.

Paradise18 said:
As much as I like the theme of CBR, the queen beds at CSR swayed our decision to stay there next month.

You will NOT be dissapointed! Those beds are literally the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in!

dream2011 said:
I need help deciding which resort is best for my family?!?! It will be my husband our 9 year old daughter and myself. This is our first time at the resorts we usually do Disney cruise. My main concern is the pool and ease of moving around the area.
Thanks Cathy

We love csr! We will be there for 7 night starting friday! It has gorgeous, lush theming, a sauna and spa, 24 hour fitness center, awesome pool with big slide for your dd, fun beach volleyball by the pool...and the beds are literally amazing! I can't speak to cbr because we haven't stayed there, but we don't have any interest to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter