• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

coral reef

vfb2girls

DIS Veteran
We have lunch ps for the coral reef and after looking at the menu for lunch there are no desserts listed. Is dessert only offered at dinnertime? Also has anyone just gone here to have dessert? Thanks for the info.

We noticed this too when checking out menus on-line, Coral Reef isn't the only one. Never fear, desserts are everywhere, it's Disney they couldn't deny you dessert;) Just check out the dinner menus, the desserts are the same (from what I remember of our last trip anyway). HTH!

Chocolate Wave...it was the first time my DH asked if he could lick his plate! My 15yo DD had a sorbet dessert that she declared as fantastic (and it was beautiful) and little DDs had PB PlayDough and loved it, too. I don't remember what else was on the dessert menu, b/c I had the Wave both times we ate there...it was heavenly!

We're also going for lunch and really hope dessert is available since the Wave is the entire reason we've been referred by our friends!

PS: graygables, I'm also turning the big 4~0 in 0~4 (in November)! Yikes! Are you really planning a Nov '05 trip already?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter