coral reef and ddp

suedisney

Mouseketeer
is the coral reef a signature dining experience or just reg. table service. I can find an old brochure that states it as table service. I find this hard to believe! I hope so because then I'm calling and changing my Teppanyaki to the Coral reef now!!!!! I love it there. Any exclusions we should be aware of?.....Sue :banana:

It started out as signature, but has changed to a regular 1TS meal. Some posters have said that the menu is more limited now, though. We're still planning on trying it on our trip in October!

No exclusions - you can order anything on the menu, but lobster was removed from the menu. The menu change happened the week before we were there last Fall. :rolleyes: It was still 2TS then, and we were wanting to try the lobster. Despite the disappointment of not having lobster, Coral Reef was a great meal, and we're returning there in Dec. since it dropped to 1 credit.

:cool1: I can't decide between Coral Reef and Le Cellier. Maybe we'll do both and drop another park's restaurant........which to pick....Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose's or Spoodles. Maybe we'll just pay for one out of pocket and go to them all......heck with calories! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter