Copper Creek to $210 per point on June 1st

pkrieger2287

Senior Editor - DVC Fan
Just received the email attached from Gib McCain... Suggests Copper Creek increasing to $210 per point on June 1st.

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 3.10.33 PM.png

I'm guessing this is the sold-out price for Copper Creek. So I don't think Riviera will be 210, probably 188-195 initially. I only say this because the e-mail says "project to increase...on June 1, 2019 or before". That would seem to be about the time they are expected to sell out plus at the bottom it says act fast before it is sold out.

Agree. This will be the sold out price for Copper Creek and go into effect when it sells out for people that join the waiting list. Email also said it is over 85% sold out. I think Rivieria will be around $190, maybe a little less for already members.

Just got that email too. I agree that $210 is probably the sold-out price, but I could see an increase before that to match what Riviera is going to be selling for per point when sales open up. I think they want to close out CCV before selling Riviera to the general public.

My fifty buck OKW points direct are looking better and better all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter