Copper Creek Cabins and Villas question

Definitely possible but I would think they (and their army of lawyers) could figure out a way they wanted to make it part of the original association if they so desire. I could be mistaken but weren't the Tree House villas an addition to SSR (or were they always in the original association documents)? C3V really had to be its own association because of the dramatic difference in expiration dates. It would rather hard for DVD to sell units that expire in 2042 and the obviously want to inflate the points as they have done for years.
And three buildings were added to OKW in about 1999 or 2000 when they took down the Commodore House.

And three buildings were added to OKW in about 1999 or 2000 when they took down the Commodore House.
Thanks I thought I recalled someone mentioning something about an OKW expansion but couldn't remember any details.

Thanks I thought I recalled someone mentioning something about an OKW expansion but couldn't remember any details.
The three elevator buildings, 62, 63 and 64 were added.

I keep forgetting the THV add.

I think the challenge right now is how much resource is devoted to C3V and all the refurbishments. AKV, BCV and BLT are all in refurbishment, and OKW is due.

I would suspect that IF they build any more at Poly, like C3V, it's a separate condo association from Poly Classic. It's fairly complex just to slap a few new buildings into an existing timeshare association.
It's not difficult or complex to do so but it does include a cost and usage analysis which I'm sure is what led to this direction. For the additions at OKW, BWV and SSR the only one with any reason impact was THV and that's not just because it was added but because of the nature of the THV themselves. They should have been a separate resort IMO. To add to VWL would have been easy but not smart. The cost analysis would not have supported the option. They could have extended VWL and added the new resort to it and I'm sure they had that discussion. In the long run that might have been the best option but I suspect the extension issues was the problem given the situation with OKW and the wording of the POS tying the RTU to the land lease.

isnt that what they did with kidani village?
No. Kidani was always in the plan and declaration for AKV. If anything, the Jambo units were mostly built because it is faster to convert than build new, allowing them to market the points more quickly. Kidani wasn't "added" after the fact; it just took longer to build.

We just returned from a wonderful Saratoga stay and noticed that the cabins that were removed from the campgrounds are all lined up in the area near the Epcot monorail close to WL. Might they be repurposing these cabins in the new DVC development at WL? Sorry if this is old news :)

We just returned from a wonderful Saratoga stay and noticed that the cabins that were removed from the campgrounds are all lined up in the area near the Epcot monorail close to WL. Might they be repurposing these cabins in the new DVC development at WL? Sorry if this is old news :)
The Cabins will be constructed using new materials.

I doubt it. We saw them too a couple of weeks ago and a friend who is a travel agent said she heard some were being taken out because the occupancy rate is low and they áre going to be replaced with more RV sites.

The old cabins do not meet any real standard of "$175per point/36+ points per night" luxury.

Using a Poly bungalow as comparison, of course.

The old cabins do not meet any real standard of "$175per point/36+ points per night" luxury.

Using a Poly bungalow as comparison, of course.

I've never been in the cabins but you are probably right. I just thought they might be nice enough with a little refurbishing. I did know they were being replaced with RV sites.

They are only 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. The WL cabins are likely going to be 2 or 3 bedrooms (Poly is 2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter