Copper Creek/ Beach Club addonitis

Agree with your review of BCV and RIV. Love RIV - surprised they did not create a themed pool to go with the resort. I wonder if we will see Reflections built later in this decade
I’m holding out hope… but usually when Disney scraps an idea and then comes back to it, they come back with an entirely different idea.
Maybe it will be a better idea, but Reflections was so close to perfect for me, I can’t imagine they’ll come back with a new idea that I will love more than a Wilderness themed hotel with a SAB-like pool, treehouses and A-frame cabins. Maybe we should start a campaign to email/mail them to bring back Reflections!

Well… maybe if they do an immersive Adventurers Club theme. I might love that more. ;-)

I’m holding out hope… but usually when Disney scraps an idea and then comes back to it, they come back with an entirely different idea.
Maybe it will be a better idea, but Reflections was so close to perfect for me, I can’t imagine they’ll come back with a new idea that I will love more than a Wilderness themed hotel with a SAB-like pool, treehouses and A-frame cabins. Maybe we should start a campaign to email/mail them to bring back Reflections!

Well… maybe if they do an immersive Adventurers Club theme. I might love that more. ;-)
For me, Reflections seemed like a less impressive, contemporary but boring version of the Wilderness Lodge. Why have two resorts with kinda the same theme? I’d rather have something truly unique with more of a wow factor.

I’ve been wanting to try out Riviera. But we are pool people so didn’t know how the pools are there. Are there two pools? Is the Adult pool quiet and some what secluded? TBO, the lobby is too busy for us. Hoping the pool areas are a little more subdued.

I’ve been wanting to try out Riviera. But we are pool people so didn’t know how the pools are there. Are there two pools? Is the Adult pool quiet and some what secluded? TBO, the lobby is too busy for us. Hoping the pool areas are a little more subdued.
Pools were very quiet and not well themed in my opinion. But I love SAB, the BW pool, and SSR pool

Yes, there are 2. The craziest part to me is the proximity of the adult pool to the other 2 water areas (reg pool & splash pad)… it is right across from the main pool! Now, we’ve never witnessed anything loud or crazy at the main 2 ”family” water zones, but it still surprises me. The areas were very inviting, but much too small and “normal” for my taste. That said- I loved being able to watch the nighttime movies from inside the pool at RIV with my son. 🤩

All said & done- SAB is worlds above RIV’s main pool, but I still love the Riviera & can’t wait to be back there this November!! 😍

Update #2: I just bought a 100 pointer for BCV on the resale mkt! So happy! Seems like slim pickings lately for small contracts there, so I was shocked I found it. Now for ROFR..:rolleyes1
Congratulations!! 🎉 We own at the Poly too, and I was torn btw CCV, BCV & BWV last year. We ultimately decided on BCV as well (even though 2042 scared me off at first). My boys love the pool, while my older girls, hubby, & I all love the quick walk to Epcot. Seriously LOVE it. ❤️

The only drawback for me is that it’s not a good fit for our family when we all travel together (there are 8 of us 😳). But that’s where owning at multiple resorts is such a blessing! Enjoy your 2nd home!!

When we were there last September, the adult pool was pretty quiet and subdued. It’s not super well themed and is your typical rectangular shape, but it also has a zero edge, looks classy and goes with the hotel. Not sure an elaborate theme like a circus or something similar, or a bunch of fake concrete rocks with a waterfall, would have looked right.
The area isn’t completely devoid of theming, though. There’s a fun water play area with statues and such by the kids / family pool, and a Mediterranean looking tower that houses the water slide.

stormalong bay (excluding water parks obviously)
I can totally understand why SAB is beloved, but the always present monstrous crowd for me just destroys the experience. But, best pool at any Disney Resort is hands down Waikolohe Valley pool area at Aulani. Incredible slides in the Volcano, long, fun lazy river, vanishing edge jacuzzis to watch the sunset, fun splash pad for kids, and steps away from the beach! We love doing the slides and lazy river, then retreating to our chaises on the beach or in front of Ama Ama where it’s a bit quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter