Cooperstown/Baseball HOF

DISshopkeeper

<font color=green>Had 3 topplings over the years<b
I am thinking of booking a Winter weekend trip for DH and I to Cooperstown. Anyone ever been there? I've never stayed in a Bed and Breakfast.

Any input??

Thanks!

I can't speak to the bed and breakfast part, but I've been to the Baseball Hall of Fame and we really enjoyed it. We are big baseball fans though...the town itself is pretty quaint to walk around, the usual array of memorbilia shops, but overall, just a small town.

I would love to go back..there is a lot to see in the museum and another tour through it would be nice. We went in the early summer and it was just right weatherwise and not crowded at all.

Same here. I've been there but never stayed there. The HOF is abosolutely amazing to see. You will have a good time.

you may want to wait until next year. we went last friday to see the new sox stuff and were shocked...most of it is under rennovation. It felt like hardly anything was there...so much was blocked off, closed completely. We only live 2 hours from it and had been before but we kept saying if we had planned our first trip there or came from any distance we would be so disappointed. It felt like going to WDW but fantasyland, adventureland, and tomorrowland were all closed.

I don't know how long the rennovations will last, you may want to call and ask when they expect them to be completed.

mtemm said:
you may want to wait until next year. we went last friday to see the new sox stuff and were shocked...most of it is under rennovation. It felt like hardly anything was there...so much was blocked off, closed completely. We only live 2 hours from it and had been before but we kept saying if we had planned our first trip there or came from any distance we would be so disappointed. It felt like going to WDW but fantasyland, adventureland, and tomorrowland were all closed.

I don't know how long the rennovations will last, you may want to call and ask when they expect them to be completed.

Wow. I'm glad I asked!! Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest