Cooler advice

Cazbucket

Mouseketeer
Hi - I am lucky to be in a swap for most of my holiday but I need to get by for 5 days with some sort of cooler and ice.

Can anyone recommend a cheap one (pref from Walmart) please?

Don't mind if it's foldable or not and it doesn't need to be that big.

TIA

My best advice would be a standard cooler, but using dry ice in addition to the regular ice. We went camping for over a week, had a chunk of dry ice combined with a block of regular ice, and everything stayed cold. The dry ice lasted more than a week, and kept the regular ice going for that long too.

I found our dry ice at a grocery store out in WY. You could call ice companies, listed in the yellow pages, to ask if they supply it.

I was just in walmart the other day and they had some rolling ones for less than $30, not too big, but would hold a gallon of milk. If you are driving I would look at something like that.

Ooops...just saw where you are coming from, probably not driving :rotfl:

Maybe you should just go with a cheap styrofoam one that you can throw away afterwards...they are around $3 at WM

We just used a cheap styrofoam one from a grocery store when we needed a cooler, and then just left it when we were done.

Yep cheap styrofoam will do the trick the cheap ones are usually right near 1 of the front doors at walfart they usually have others back where the coolers are stocked but they much more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter