cooking with mickey on 12/3..

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Anybody else wanna go...
gotta call for ressies monday morning..
I'm taking Mandy..
I think its at the Grand Flordian or Polynesian???

Originally posted by JohnTBap
I want to go. :(:(:(

But I will be at school.

I will see you shortly thereafter though! :)

we need to set up a time when we can all hook up..
right now 12/3 is pretty busy with cooking with mickey & MVMCP..
Are you going to MVMCP???:confused:

God willing and the creeks don't rise I will be arriving LATE on 12/4. This is all very tenative, though. :)

lol..Will they take just adults?? I wanna go...but I won't be there til later in the afternoon me thinks :(

Originally posted by glo
lol..Will they take just adults?? I wanna go...but I won't be there til later in the afternoon me thinks :(

I guess..not really sure how it works...lol..i'll call monday morning...with MVMCP that night, this will probaly be a day we'll take a nap....lol..gotta make sure those girls stay awake..:)

Ummmmmmmmm...What's "cooking with Mickey"??

And Glo, if they don't take "grown-ups",.......they'll still let you in!!!
;) ;) ;)

the kids go & design a apron & a chef's hat and then they go back with the chef & make something..:)

Shep my rugrats did the Grand Adventures in Cooking last August and loved it. Chef Drew is so funny I wanted to join, but alas they kicked me out.

Grand Adventures in Cooking is a blast!! ChefDrew let one of my agents BethC attend and she had a blast too! Alas, that was a special invite. I have always told him that he should have one for big kids too!!! :)
CC

Bummer, we arrive on the 4th! My kids would have liked that. Maybe we can try and meet up some other time, I think my boys are close in age to your girls.

We did this back in 2000, my kids liked it...

Although, no Mickey.. Cooking with Mickey implies a character appearance.

They decorated hats/aprons, made chocolate chip cookies, decorated the cookies with sprinkles, and when they were done cooking, they handed them out on a rolling cart to all the people in the GF lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!