Cook your own breakfast!!!

It's a pretty straight shot on I-4 East, but then there are some surface roads after that.

I'd say 1.5 to 2 hours

Now I love pancakes!!

It sounds like fun! I want to go with the podcrew!!!

OK I got caught I am behind on the podcast! :(

I get it now!!

DH and I have wanted to get down to Deleon for Pancakes for a while now. He HATES it when I cook pancakes at home because I somehow manage to make a huge mess. At least at Deleon I can have fun making them and not have to clean the batter off the ceiling :)

This is there website: http://www.planetdeland.com/sugarmill/sugarpage2.htm

Personally, I'm not cooking breakfast for myself on vacation. ;) I can do that at home. Maybe if I'm doing Wilderness Lodge and bringing food there anyway as a way to save money. Ok I can see that.

But to drive 2 hours to cook my own breakfast. :confused: Call me a spoil sport but no not happening. ;)

I cook my own breakfasts as WDW, its called Cereal and Milk or even just a cereal bar! ;)

For me, big breakfast + ride = :sick:

And we are ALWAYS there for rope drop, everyday, so no time to have a proper meal.

We take advantage of the time difference! :goodvibes

If anyone wants to come to my house and cook pancakes...Come on down! I am pancake challanged. You cook em and I'll clean up! I think that my house is only about an 18 hour drive from WDW.

We do have friends who offer to make us waffles EVERY time we come down. They are so very good & I am always thankful!!!!

I'm coming down in a few weeks- if anyone wants to have breakfast with me- probably not at the gristmill, we are game. We love meeting all of the disers. Traditionally we meet the cruisers- but would love to meet some locals!!! :)

Does anyone remember the NY deli location that has been spoken about down there??? We come down frequently and we are using our DVC points to bring down two families who normally wouldn't go. We would love some restaurant suggestions....

Kisses!
Celeste

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter