Coo-coo-coo-choo Mrs. Robinson....

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Coo-coo-coo-choo Mrs. Robinson....
Hi Ladies! I think I'm heading into mid-life crisis ~ I just saw Lord of the Rings and can't get over all the "hotties" in the movie. Now I know what you mean by mid-life HOT FLASHES!

So....all you other Mrs. Robinson's out there...who makes you a Mrs. Robinson! LOL! S

Me - early 40's and happily married

My "Mrs. Robinson" crush - Hugh Jackman - early 30's, movie star, also married

I'm only 29, but have been happily married for almost 10 years...so do I still I fit the Mrs. Robinson category?....just check to the left and you'll see who revves my engine up (besided DH;) )

and honestly, I like him better as Orlando...not Legolas! Check him out sometime!!!!!

I prefer him as Legolas. Something about that hair.......

My DH makes me Mrs Robinson, I'm 15 years older than him!;)

fca2b643.jpg

I am 40, been married for 18 1/2 years....who do I like.....

Russell Crowe...ok...he's my age (about)
I love Sean Connery....he's older!

I can't think of anyone younger!

Lisajl

Hehe, you know, until a few months ago, the "Mrs. Robinson" reference would have gone over my head. I just saw The Graduate for the first time in my film class recently.

Ha ! I have the best ( worst ) yet ! Woods ( the quidditch Captain ) in the Harry Potter movie :) that voice just does it for me........;)

Originally posted by Judy from Boise
Ha ! I have the best ( worst ) yet ! Woods ( the quidditch Captain ) in the Harry Potter movie :) that voice just does it for me........;)
SOOOOOOOOOOO Hot...even though I think he is only a little older than me.

Love michael vartan(alias)and (never been kissed), is he young enoug?

And Heathe Ledger...and John Cusak, and Keanu Reeves, and I think I better stop now, I'm sweating.LOL

Teresa/NJ, you actually look younger than your husband! :p Shhh, don't tell him I said that! :)

I think Wood from HP is a cutie too. Come to think of it, HP himself is going to be a hottie when he gets older. :p

I don't think I'm old enough to be a Mrs. Robinson to Nomar.... I'd have to say Justin Timberlake:eek:

I think Wood from HP is a cutie too. Come to think of it, HP himself is going to be a hottie when he gets older.

Yeah, I thought that during the latest movie.:o

I'm 6 years older than my dh :teeth:

But I really love Matthew McConaughey :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter