• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Convetion idea: how about a slide show during the opening events?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of this last night. I can collect photos of our fellow DIS'ers and DIS meet photos. Then I can put the photos into Powerpoint and create a slideshow. I can probably tape it onto a VHS tape, so we can use a big screen and a projector. I looked over the schedule and we can show it on 11/28 during the evening meet or 11/29 during breakfast.

I thought about doing one at the end of the convention too. We can see photos of convention events. I will probably need to find those with digital cameras so we can get the photos fast.

What do you think? It'll give us a chance to see fellow DIS'ers.

Sounds like a good idea and lots of work! Are you up to it, Barry?

Barry, you come up with the most fabulous ideas!!
I bet your a pistol at work ;)

If we do this, could I order ahead of time a diskette/s of the post DIS CON pictures?
Just tell me what kind of pictures you want for the first presentation, and I'll be more than happy to comply :)
Gerri

I was thinking for starting the show with a brief history of the DIS, like "In 1995, Pete created the boards..." and then we go into the pictures of everyone. As for what photos, any photos with your DIS'ers is fine, especially meets and/or park visits! :)

What a great idea, Barry! I've got some pictures from some of the Philly area DIS meets, if that would help. Thanks for the offer! :)

Barry, do you want us to send you regular photos or a digital camera disk? Are you wanting pics of us with our families at the parks, etc. too? Thanks - this sounds like an awesome idea.

Lisa

Brilliant ideas as usual Barry. :D

I have some pix of our Boise DIS meets that I would be happy to submit. Just say when and where. :) Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter