converting qs to snacks

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
I read this on another disney site that you cannot exchange QS credits into snack credits:

NOTE: If you choose, you may use your Table-Service entitlements at Quick-Service locations. However, you may not substitute a table-service or quick-service entitlement for a snack.

Is this new for 2017 because for 2016 we could, thanks

I read this on another disney site that you cannot exchange QS credits into snack credits:

NOTE: If you choose, you may use your Table-Service entitlements at Quick-Service locations. However, you may not substitute a table-service or quick-service entitlement for a snack.

Is this new for 2017 because for 2016 we could, thanks

Most reports we've seen here, people have still been able to do it at their resorts, but it's not as common in the parks as it once was. This particular option has NEVER been in writing with Disney, so it is up to the discretion of the eating establishment as to if and how they do it. It never hurts to ask, but ask before you get your snacks together and are at the check out.

If anyone has exchanged a qs for snacks at F&G I would love to hear if it is for two or three snacks. When I was at F&W a couple years ago we were able to exchange for snacks at the booth, the people working the booth actually reminded me I could use my TS instead of the 3 SC.

Just back and we were able to exchange a QS for 3 snacks at POR. I overhead a family in line in front of me at Casey's hotdogs and they were able to exchange a QS for 3 snacks. At the F & G Festival we only used snack credits. There are ALOT of options for snacks with the Festival foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter