• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Convention

kpgclark

<font color=339900>There's nothing hum drum about
I'm a newbie to this site, but the convention sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to attend with my family. Is it still a closed list? Also, can I get in on the interesting passes/classes deal if I'm not a conference attendee? Please let me know.

<font color=blue size=4>WELCOME TO THE DIS :)</font>

I'm sure someone will step forward to answer your questions soon....in the meantime, Welcome. :)

Tia

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Hi Kpgclark, and Welcome to the Dis.. The Convention is full at this time, but if you are interested in seeing if someone has cancelled, you may want to mail Linda@Dreamsunlimitedtravel.com, she is the agent in charge of putting this wonderful event together for us..

And I am including a link below to read up on the Convention posted by our own Pete. I hope you enjoy reading about it...

click here

<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

shamrock.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter