Convenience shop at SOG?

bigAWL

DIS Veteran
At Shades of Green, is there any kind of convenience shop to buy packaged snacks or drinks... bottled water in particular? Reasonable prices?

What about Disney souvenirs?

There is an AAFES store that has a variety of items. I can't remember exactly what, but there was water, soda, wine, beer, and snack foods.

They do have some Disney stuff like shirts, beach towels, etc, but not to the degree you would find in a Disney hotel. I think they actually have less Disney stuff now that they renovated. They have alot of other stuff you will need while there. Bathing suits, flip flops, swim goggles, sun glasses, etc. Snack stuff (candy, chips, muffins, etc) , beer and mini bottles, milk juices, water and I think they had cereal too. They also carry alot of halth and beauty stuff.....pain meds, contact solution, deodorant, toothpaste, sanitary stuff, sunscreens, shampoos, band aids.......you name it they have it. I was really impressed with the selection. I used to pack like I was moving when it came to health stuff for "just in case", but now I know it is there if I need it, so I pack only clothes, etc. If I remember correctly they also have games and toys.

Just came back and the only price I remember was $8.25 for a 6 pack of Heineken... a lot cheaper than any WDW resort.......... no tax either. They did ask for military ID though for alcohol and for returns.....

Bottled water was $2.75 at the Aafes.

They had a lot of cute Disney souvenirs (autograph books, keychains, snow globes, tshirts, baseball caps) as well as snacks like chips, granola bars, cookies, candy, etc. Lots of small princess toys too.

The prices there were all pretty cheap, and of course no tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter