Continental sale rates from Newark to Orlando

allicat

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>
Anyone planning on flying out of Newark to Orlando in Aug. should check continental.com! I just got airfare for a nonstop flight,$129 (that already includes the tax) per person round trip.

The last week in Aug. is the week that has the very high prices but for the rest of Aug. It looks like Continental is having a sale!We had to change our trip by four days to get this rate but it worked out fine.

I was just looking at those prices on continental.com! I am soooo sorely tempted to add another Disney run to our summer plans - just look at those incredible prices! Wow!

Hmmm, these rates don't seem to have been extended to September trips yet. I did find a $129 out of Newark for "Spirit Airlines." Maybe Continental will follow their lead.

this is like playing the market, trying to decide when to buy. I'm going nuts here.

I see that you live in Brooklyn -- I live in Staten Island and at the time I booked my tickets, I couldn't get anything decent out of Newark. I am flying out of JFK... We are leaving this Sunday on Jet Blue. Why don't you give them a try. It will be our first time using them but I have heard all good things about them.

Good Luck

Tanya

I want to use JetBlue-- right now, they are not as cheap as Delta from JFK. I am hoping they are planning another price drop-- JFK is actually much easier for me than Newark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter