Continental or Virgin??

Nero the dog

Earning My Ears
Can anyone answer my questions about booking with Continental on a Manchester Virgin flight:

1. Can we still pre-book our seats?

2. As it is a Virgin flight can we still claim our Flying Club miles?

3. Can we use the Virgin online check in?

:confused:

Yes to everything unless they have changed sinced we did CO/VS codeshare. Exactly the same benefits as booking direct with Virgin.

thanks wayneg :thumbsup2 we can book with confidence now :yay:

Do you know if you pre book seats on the virgin website or via continental site??

thanks wayneg :thumbsup2 we can book with confidence now :yay:

Do you know if you pre book seats on the virgin website or via continental site??

When you book with CO they should give you a CO ref number and a VS ref number. You can then log into VA website and allocate seats.

Even if they do not give you a VS code, I found that my continental code worked on Virgin's website. It then displays the VS code once logged in for future use.

Or enter your Virgin Flying Club Membership number at time of booking, then when you log on to Flying Club on the Virgin Website your flight will show and you can choose your seats that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter