Contemporary Resort tell me what you think

Which rooms in the Garden Wing are closest to the main building? We have a 5,3,1 and newborn going, and we don't want to have to walk too far to get to things. According to the map I found, the first floor rooms would be 5105-5115 or 5162-5168. IS this right?

Am I on the right track??

Thanks,

Which rooms in the Garden Wing are closest to the main building? We have a 5,3,1 and newborn going, and we don't want to have to walk too far to get to things. According to the map I found, the first floor rooms would be 5105-5115 or 5162-5168. IS this right?

Am I on the right track??

Thanks,
I believe you are correct. Also if it helps here is a link to a map of the Contemporary, so hopefully you can get a better sense of how the rooms are located.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/contempmap.htm

DLBDS - We had room 5150 this past summer! Wasn't it great! I loved sitting on the patio in the morning with my coffee and watching the boats and the monorail go by.

We stayed at the CR for the first time this past summer and loved it! We are already booked for next summer. Everything was great! This is now our favorite resort. (previously AKL was #1) The pool was never crowded. My DS said they had the best chicken nuggets at the pool snack bar. The arcade was awesome, my 10yo had a blast and there were even games that my 3yo nephew could play. The staff is great, so friendly and helpful. The movies on the beach at night were cool plus all the different actvities for the kids throughout the day. I loved the room, the beds were so comfy and the computer was a big hit with my DS. When we took the buses, we never waited long.

I had never wanted to stay at the CR but due to some mishaps we reluctantly ended up at the CR. I am so glad we did. It was awsome.

We stayed there in July after 33 years of dreaming. Our honeymoon in '75 was in the back of a gremlin in the campgrounds, and we would watch the monorail going through the CR, and say "Someday!" Well, after more than 30 odd trips down, this was the year!

LOVED IT!!!

1. Distance to MK can't be beat! I use a cane, and still walked it in much less than 10 minutes. We had a MK view, and could see the fireworks from the bed.

2. Hopping the Monorail! Great for eating, and Epcot, we couldn't have felt more pampered.

3. Buses were fab. This was a busy 4th of July week, and never waited more than 10 minutes for a bus.

4. Wonderful Staff, and thought the slide at the pool was awesome. The decor was great, and hope we can stay there again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter