contacts or glasses?

Doc Goofy

Mouseketeer
Any over 40ers out there like me who now wear mono vision contacts to compensate for near-sightedness plus presbyopia? One lens is for far vision and the other is for near vision so one eye is always seeing things a little blurry regardless of what you are looking at...

I'm wondering if these are going to be a big problem as far as adding to vertigo potential with simulator rides like FJ and Spiderman? Or rides that use 3D? If so, maybe I'd better just stick with my glasses. :confused3

I'm wondering if these are going to be a big problem as far as adding to vertigo potential with simulator rides like FJ and Spiderman? Or rides that use 3D? If so, maybe I'd better just stick with my glasses. :confused3
I don't wear glasses but I would suggest sticking with your glasses as long as they will stay on. I wear my sunglasses on the coasters and I've never lost them.

I'm mid 40's and wear mono vision contacts. I haven't been to US since getting them but did spend a week at Disney last summer and didn't notice any problems with rides or 3D attractions. Hope you have a wonderful trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter