Contacting a "Big-Shot"""

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
We had the most wonderful vacation on our cruise. My DS is a handicapped little boy (Autistic etc.) and has so many special needs that we were unsure about the cruise. We figured it would be 3 days of heaven or 3 days of He**. Well, I am so happy to say it was three of the happiest days of all our lives. The smiles and the laughter we saw and heard from him is priceless. Ok, now back to my question. We had so many wonderful people (Cruise employees) who went over and above the call of duty to insure DS was happy I would like to write a note to whomever is in charge of the cruiseline. I would like it to go to someone who is "important" so these people receive the recognition they deserve. Does anyone have an address where someone will actually READ my letter and possible contact these specific people to tell them they did a great job?? I spoke to many people on the boat about the subject but I guess I am looking to contact someone "BIG" I know that sounds sort of dumb, but I could never truly thank these people enough and maybe , just maybe this will be put into their employee file somewhere etc.. Thank you in advance

Try:
George Parker, Manager , Guest Communications,
Disney Cruise Line, P.O. Box 10210
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0210.

Hope this helps.

Share your praises with:

Matt Quimet
President, Disney Cruise Line
210 Celebration Place
Celebration FL 34747

PS-
I used to work for him. He's a great guy, and would be delighted to receive your compliments.

I am so glad to see that you are sending a letter of praise! I know many people are quick to complain when there is a problem (and I am one of them), but often they are not so quick to give a well-deserved compliment. I always try to give credit where credit it due, and from the feedback I receive, I know that it is appreciated. If someone makes your trip special, be sure to pass along those compliments! I think that one of the main things that makes Disney Cruise Line the best is their enthusiastic and awesome crew.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I am so glad to hear of your wonderful experience. And glad you are taking the time to share your experience with someone "big". We have had great experiences ourselves and just booked our third cruise. I hope you are able to travel with Disney again soon!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest