contact Randy Chapman???

catwub

Mouseketeer
I sent in the info on Randy's site last week, the one where you fill in your names and date, etc but I have not heard from him. I have already been contacted by Carolyn Allen and Lisa from Lisa's Magical Weddings, but no Randy Chapman. Is there an email address for him that someone could give/or pm me, please? We really want to book him and I am afraid we might already be too late. Thank you!!

Cat

I would call tomorrow! There's a phone number and an email address on his site. Just click on Contact. It's easier just to talk to them. :thumbsup2

Yeah,

I'd call tomorrow. I usually call around 10:30 AM and get Linda pretty easily. Sometimes he takes a few days to get back for e-mails, and I know they're pretty busy right now.

HTH!

I spoke to him just the other day and he was SUPER busy. Totally just call him tomorrow.

Thanks all!!! I will be making the call tomorrow!!! I appreciate your help!! Hey, luvsmickey, what part of Virginia??? I am in Virginia Beach!!

Cat

Yes, just keep trying! He is really busy. :wizard:

If you call the office today and cant get ahold of linda-- let me know and ill give you his personal email address.. just PM me if you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter