Consuming Snack Credits & Calories in Norway

OH MY GOSH I have never heard of or seen school bread before, it looks fantastic,, sounds great too, since you said that it has a custard filling,,, I know what i'm gonna be buying with my snack credit at epcot :thumbsup2:

I love the almond pretzels and have them more then once thoughout my Disney week. But what is Rice Cream - is it like rice pudding or maybe a special coffee - do tell.

Rice Cream is like a rich rice pudding with strawberry. I have had it - and it is good.

Click here for the recipe from allearsnet

OH MY GOSH I have never heard of or seen school bread before, it looks fantastic,, sounds great too, since you said that it has a custard filling,,, I know what i'm gonna be buying with my snack credit at epcot :thumbsup2:

Click here for the School Bread recipe

I love the almond pretzels and have them more then once thoughout my Disney week. But what is Rice Cream - is it like rice pudding or maybe a special coffee - do tell.

Yes, Rice Cream is much like a rice pudding, only better. It's topped off with a nice layer of fresh strawberries and is absolutely terrific.

Good grief! I think I'm going to end up spending time touring the eateries instead of the parks! Your pictures are always fantastic! Thanks so much for taking the time to post them.

May I hijack momentarily..... ;)

An overlooked - but delightful!!!! - treat, in Norway is (starts with a K....)

I never even asked about it. Ive seen it a million times and skipped it cuz it just looked gross. :lmao:

But this last time, I asked...they said it was potato bread spread with Cinnamon, Butter and Sugar and rolled up. Hmmm, I thought.... I said, Ill take one. One meant Two!!! Two came with an order.

AND OMG! IT WAS AMAZING!!! Deeeeelicious!!!

My son just said the other day - you know what I have a taste for? That cinnamon thing in Norway. Me too, son - me too. ;)

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

You said the waffles were like your mom made, are you guys Norwegian? We are and I am excited to compare Disney waffles with my grandmother, aunt & mom's waffles! Except we would never deface them with chocolate or whipped cream, our only choices are plain or with a little jam. :)

Thanks for the description! I have been wanting to try it SO bad, but was scared it was one of those looks gread, but tastes bland as can be.
and the viking coffee is awesome1 had it w/ the pretzel and it was a great combination!

May I hijack momentarily..... ;)

An overlooked - but delightful!!!! - treat, in Norway is (starts with a K....)

I never even asked about it. Ive seen it a million times and skipped it cuz it just looked gross. :lmao:

But this last time, I asked...they said it was potato bread spread with Cinnamon, Butter and Sugar and rolled up. Hmmm, I thought.... I said, Ill take one. One meant Two!!! Two came with an order.

AND OMG! IT WAS AMAZING!!! Deeeeelicious!!!

My son just said the other day - you know what I have a taste for? That cinnamon thing in Norway. Me too, son - me too. ;)

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

Doesn't start with a "k" ----- it is lefse! I know many families that make it from scratch as a part of their holiday traditions....I've been involved in many lefse baking days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter