Construction?

druidcat

Be Kind
We are leaving next Friday :yay: :woohoo: for our trip to Disney. I was wondering if anyone who has been recently had any problems with construction on I-77, I-26, I-95 and/or I-4? I'd love to hear recent driver reports.

If you have CAA/AAA you can request a trip-tik that will have up to date info on construction projects the affect your route.

Also check the DOT sites of states you will drive through, they usually have constrution advisories.

Drive safe!

i-95_section_rs3__2.jpg

We last made the trip during the first week of February. We enter I-95 at exit 33 in SC so I cannot comment on points north though I do not recall any construction on I-26. The southern portion of SC and northern portion of GA are construction free. Starting somewhere near mile marker 75 in GA construction begins. There were two lengthy stretches in GA.

No problems in FL. Have read that the best way to negotiate Jax during high traffic periods is to take route 9A (eastern beltway.) Have made the trip many times and have always utilized I-95 during low traffic periods and I-295 during more congested times.

Depending on your departure time you may want to utilize 9A and the Greenway around Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts