Conservative Thread: The New American Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://minx.cc/?post=284665

Another take on Obama's reliance on his teleprompter. Warning..... some could consider it in poor taste. If you are very sensitive do not read the comments.

Sorry, I can't just post the pic. I obviously have to become more tech savvy.

Here is the one I put on Cafepress. I might do more.

TOTUS_2012-test.png

Here is a new one I did today.

obama-bowling.jpg

Brilliant!!!

Very funny, but they forgot the one when Obama thanked himself. I love that one.

I think the reason that they didn't include it is that they posted video for each one and the MSM has refused to show us the video. Of course if GWB had done it, it would have been a top story on every newscast.

:rolleyes:

I think the reason that they didn't include it is that they posted video for each one and the MSM has refused to show us the video. Of course if GWB had done it, it would have been a top story on every newscast.

:rolleyes:

I've been looking for that video to send to family ...... that bites. They have to protect Obama at all costs.

http://minx.cc/?post=284665

Another take on Obama's reliance on his teleprompter. Warning..... some could consider it in poor taste. If you are very sensitive do not read the comments.

Sorry, I can't just post the pic. I obviously have to become more tech savvy.

I saw this earlier tonight and I could not stop laughing. Don't you know someone, with as big an ego as he has, is livid over the jokes of him and the teleprompter. I just wish he knew the extent!

Obama called shriver and apologized for his remark. Shriver made a speech about obama's Special Olympics bowling remarks; he said:
Finally, we invite the President to take the lead and consider hiring a Special Olympics athlete to work in the White House. In so doing, he could help end misperceptions about the talents and abilities of people with intellectual disabilities, and demonstrate their dignity and value to the world.

How many more does he think bo needs to hire? He already has biden and geithner. :rotfl:
My brother won quite a few gold medals for the SO's. Perhaps he should put his application in for Secretary of Something. :laughing:

So I'm now a huge fan of Glenn Beck and been following the 912 Project. Has anybody here joined the link on the website or another 912 group going? So far I'm a fan of my state group on Facebook, but mostly it just seems to be collecting members right now.

So where's a good place to go?

Okay, you all are not going to believe this!

Ever heard of the Willard Hotel? Built in 1816, this hotel right across the street from the White House is famous for its high-profile patrons. This is where President Grant used to go to sneak away from the White House, where he would enjoy a brandy and cigar in the lobby, only to be pestered by people presenting their interests to him. He coined a term for this, "lobbying."

In this hotel is the Round Robin Bar, immortalized by many great American authors including Samuel Clemens and Nathaniel Hawthorne. Henry Clay won a debate in this bar much more important than that slavery thing he fought in the Senate chamber, that debate being the proper recipe for the mint julep. They still serve his mint julep as their signature drink, and so I made a special trip tonight to personally experience history.

I highly recommend their julep; it goes down like good ole' southern sweet tea! It made my night special, but something else happened that has me preaching Providence right now. I stepped into the lobby restroom and found it empty except for one other person. It was Newt Gingrich! He and his wife were at the Willard for dinner. That makes twice in one week that I have run into him under completely normal circumstances. Completely normal, that is, except that I am living it up in the center of the free world!

Okay, you all are not going to believe this!

Ever heard of the Willard Hotel? Built in 1816, this hotel right across the street from the White House is famous for its high-profile patrons. This is where President Grant used to go to sneak away from the White House, where he would enjoy a brandy and cigar in the lobby, only to be pestered by people presenting their interests to him. He coined a term for this, "lobbying."

In this hotel is the Round Robin Bar, immortalized by many great American authors including Samuel Clemens and Nathaniel Hawthorne. Henry Clay won a debate in this bar much more important than that slavery thing he fought in the Senate chamber, that debate being the proper recipe for the mint julep. They still serve his mint julep as their signature drink, and so I made a special trip tonight to personally experience history.

I highly recommend their julep; it goes down like good ole' southern sweet tea! It made my night special, but something else happened that has me preaching Providence right now. I stepped into the lobby restroom and found it empty except for one other person. It was Newt Gingrich! He and his wife were at the Willard for dinner. That makes twice in one week that I have run into him under completely normal circumstances. Completely normal, that is, except that I am living it up in the center of the free world!

Way cool! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter